About the Company:
Weave Living is Asia Pacific’s leading lifestyle-focused rental accommodation brand. We have reimagined home with our beautifully designed, intelligent and professionally managed living options, include private co-living spaces, studio bedrooms and luxury serviced suites in prime central city locations. Our vision is to bring together a diverse community of global citizens to our inspiring spaces where they can thrive in a hassle-free city living environment. We are a portfolio company of leading global private equity firm Warburg Pincus.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an ambitious and self-motivated team player to join our Finance Team in Hong Kong to manage the Accounts Payable Process (“P2P”) and to ensure the activities are in accordance with the company policies. Furthermore, the role will support the reporting manager on managing the work processes including New Initiation Request, Procurement Request, PO/Contract, and Invoice booking and payments via a centralised system and is expected to liaise with internal stakeholders to identify and resolve any Accounts Payable (“AP”) issues.
- Handle the AP requests for HQ and Hong Kong
- Validate the data, information and supporting documents provided in the requests
- Communicate closely with internal stakeholders to resolve the AP issues and enquires in a timely manner.
- Drive and review all the AP requests to ensure adherence to best practices and corporate governance.
- Manage the vendor on boarding details and requirement according to the policies.
- Review invoice payment requests, includes validating the data and the accounting booking of expenses.
- Process invoice payments to vendors.
- Assist to prepare regular and any ad-hoc reports analysis and reconciliation.
- Hong Kong Permanent Residency or Hong Kong Citizenship
- Strong communication skills in English is a must. Written and spoken Cantonese and Mandarin
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance / Accounting or related disciplines or equivalent
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in AP would be an advantage
- Relevant working experience in boutique serviced apartment / rental accommodation / co-working / co-living industry Accounting knowledge is a definite advantage.
- Strong organizational skills and with attention to details.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Good problem-solving, interpersonal skills, people oriented and team player
- High integrity, able to work under pressure and fast pace environment, and self-motivated.
- Proficiency in MS office (incl. Excel (e.g. Pivot table, VLOOKUP), Word and PowerPoint);
- Strong negotiation skills and presentation skills
- Growth potential into regional business development role based on performance and interest
- Competitive compensation with base and commission component
- Health care coverage
- Company-wide outings and retreats
Are you interested to apply for this position? Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org