About the Company:
Weave Living is Asia Pacific’s leading lifestyle-focused rental accommodation brand. We have reimagined home with our beautifully designed, intelligent and professionally managed living options, include private co-living spaces, studio bedrooms and luxury serviced suites in prime central city locations. Our vision is to bring together a diverse community of global citizens to our inspiring spaces where they can thrive in a hassle-free city living environment. We are a portfolio company of leading global private equity firm Warburg Pincus.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced and energetic team player to join our facilities team in Hong Kong to oversee day-to-day facilities management and maintenance of our property portfolio. This role will report directly to Corporate Facilities Manager.
- As site facilities-in-charge, to ensure management, maintenance, security, cleaning, pest control, transportation, energy efficiency and safety service are in good order.
- Cooperate with community team, housekeeping team to deliver highest standard and comprehensive resident service.
- Ensure service quality according to company’s SLAs.
- Manage third party service vendors including their processes, costs, quality of services, performance at properties. Also manage and train up in-house technical staff.
- Coordinate with Government parties and ensure all statutory requirements are fulfilled.
- Assist in property pre-opening phase including procuring third party services and material, and site planning for optimal long-term property performance.
- Prepare / enhance and implement our standard operating procedures and training manuals.
- Assist in resolving resident issues according to company standard with professionalism and patience.
- Under the supervision of Corporate Facilities Manager, to execute some innovative and green building projects.
- At least 5 years solid experience in facilities / property management and maintenance. Relevant working experience in hotel / serviced apartment / residential is an advantage.
- Holder of Degree / Higher Diploma in Facilities Management / Property Management / Hospitality / Building Services Engineering / Building Surveying or related disciplines.
- Membership of HKIFM / MIH / CIH / BSOMES / PMP Tier 1 or 2 is a plus.
- Ability to coordinate with service contractor and in-house technical staff. Monitor their work performance.
- Ability to process routine issue report and incident report.
- Experience in procurement, quotation and tendering procedures.
- Willing in motivation of innovative, energy efficient and green building issue.
- Responsible, self-motivated, detail oriented and the ability to work independently.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work efficiently under pressure to manage multiple tasks and prioritise for completion.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Competitive salary package
- Medical insurance
Are you interested to apply for this position? Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com