About the Company:
Weave Living is Asia Pacific’s leading lifestyle-focused rental accommodation brand. We have reimagined home with our beautifully designed, intelligent and professionally managed living options, include private co-living spaces, studio bedrooms and luxury serviced suites in prime central city locations. Our vision is to bring together a diverse community of global citizens to our inspiring spaces where they can thrive in a hassle-free city living environment. We are a portfolio company of leading global private equity firm Warburg Pincus.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a creative and energetic team player to join our team in Hong Kong and experience all the exciting elements that make us who we are. Join us and you’ll be able to learn about a range of roles or, focus down on what’s directly relevant to your area of study while contributing to the growth of Weave. We want you to feel our passion and be inspired with our vision to reimagine home, and who knows? Maybe you’ll join us permanently!
- Support in all aspects of the area that you are interning
- Contribute in a meaningful way and add value to current ongoing projects.
- Effectively work with and without direct supervision.
- Work closely and cross-functionally directly with all levels of our Weave team.
- Hong Kong Permanent Residency or Hong Kong Citizenship
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English (Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus)
- Responsible, self-motivated, detail oriented and the ability to work independently
- Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Company-wide outings and retreats
Are you interested to apply for this position? Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com