About the Company:
Weave Living is Asia Pacific’s leading lifestyle-focused rental accommodation brand. We have reimagined home with our beautifully designed, intelligent and professionally managed living options, include private co-living spaces, studio bedrooms and luxury serviced suites in prime central city locations. Our vision is to bring together a diverse community of global citizens to our inspiring spaces where they can thrive in a hassle-free city living environment. We are a portfolio company of leading global private equity firm Warburg Pincus.
About the role:
We’re looking for an ambitious and self-motivated team player to join our Investment Team in Hong Kong to drive our reginal expansion plan across Asia Pacific under the Weave Living umbrella.
- Support the full acquisition cycle, including sourcing, structuring, underwriting, due diligence, negotiation, documentation and execution;
- Conduct market and investment research and maintain strong market knowledge;
- Perform financial modelling and analysis on potential investment opportunities;
- Assist in the preparation of project investment memorandum and investor reporting;
- Candidates with direct real estate investment, M&A, property brokerage experience.
- Certain transaction / underwriting exposure to Singapore and Australia
- At least 3 years of experience in real estate investment, brokerage or asset management in some geographies of Asia Pacific real estate industry;
- Solid financial modelling and analysis experience;
- Strong analytical and communication skill with attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and work under pressure;
- Team player with a strong sense of accountability and a high level of integrity.
- Competitive compensation with base and commission component
- Health care coverage
- Company-wide outings and retreats
Are you interested to apply for this position? Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com