About the Company:
Weave Living is Asia Pacific’s leading lifestyle-focused rental accommodation brand. We have reimagined home with our beautifully designed, intelligent and professionally managed living options, include private co-living spaces, studio bedrooms and luxury serviced suites in prime central city locations. Our vision is to bring together a diverse community of global citizens to our inspiring spaces where they can thrive in a hassle-free city living environment. We are a portfolio company of leading global private equity firm Warburg Pincus.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced and energetic team player to join our facilities team in Hong Kong to oversee day-to-day facilities management and maintenance of our property portfolio. This role will report directly to Corporate Facilities Manager / Assistant Facilities Manager.
- As a site facilities in charge.
- Co-ordinate with facilities service and maintenance vendor for the daily work.
- Assist in supervising security and other general management work.
- Scheduling and recording of facilities matter and make sure work issue completed.
- Keep record of stock and arrange ordering if required.
- Work together with customer services and room services team to curate a nice and friendly living environment.
- Perform ad-hoc duty and E-call handling as assigned.
- 4 years experience in facilities / properties management and maintenance.
- Certificate or above in Facilities Management / Properties Management / Hospitality / Building Services / Business related subject.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Be customer oriented and willing to be a team player for community facility management.
- Applicant with hotel / serviced apartment experience should be an advantage.
- Competitive salary package
- Medical insurance
- Year-end bonus
Are you interested to apply for this position? Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org