About the Company:
Weave Living is Asia Pacific’s leading lifestyle-focused rental accommodation brand. We have reimagined home with our beautifully designed, intelligent and professionally managed living options, include private co-living spaces, studio bedrooms and luxury serviced suites in prime central city locations. Our vision is to bring together a diverse community of global citizens to our inspiring spaces where they can thrive in a hassle-free city living environment. We are a portfolio company of leading global private equity firm Warburg Pincus.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced and energetic team player to join our facilities team in Hong Kong to oversee day-to-day facilities management and maintenance of our property portfolio. This role will report directly to Corporate Facilities Manager.
- Execute facilities maintenance and minor improvement work.
- Assist in supervising security, cleaning, landscaping, waste management and other general management work.
- Assist Facilities Manager for co-ordination with contractor and scheduling of facilities matters.
- Keep record of stock and arrange ordering if required.
- Co-ordinate with customer services team to solve facilities issues and complaints.
- Perform ad-hoc duty and E-call handling as assigned.
- 3 years experience in facilities / properties management and maintenance.
- Certificate or above in Facilities Management / Properties Management / Building Services.
- Basic spoken and written English.
- Applicant with hotel experience should be an advantage.
- Competitive salary package
- Medical insurance
- Year-end bonus
Are you interested to apply for this position? Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com